WHO WE ARE
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECTION AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
While you visit our site, we will track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we will use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
A cookie is a small text file that is created and stored on your web browsing device by a website (or certain functional elements of a website).
Each cookie contains anonymous information (typically a unique identifier, the website name, and some digits and numbers), and is specific to your web browser.
Cookies can be used for a wide variety of tasks, such as storing your website preferences, enhancing navigation between pages and improving your user experience. Cookies help make the interaction between you and the website simpler, smoother and more intuitive.
Without cookies or similar technologies, websites would not easily be able to ‘remember’ who has previously visited them – logging into a website or adding items to a shopping basket would be much more complicated.
The table below describes the cookies we use in more detail:
|Cookie||Name Purpose||More information|
|Google Analytics||_utma||These persistent cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site including the number of visitors to the site, where the visitors have come to the site from, and the pages on this site that are visited. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The persistent cookies collect information in an anonymous form and do not identify people but are defined by a particular computer and internet browser. No personal data is collected by this cookie.||For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please visit the site: http://code.google.com
Information will only be used when necessary and will only be available to those who need to see it.