When is Mother’s Day?
This year the UK will celebrate Mother’s Day on the 27th March.
Gifts for Mum
Thank Mum for everything she’s done with a special gift she’ll treasure forever. Shop the ultimate Mother’s Day gifts by Fei Liu.
Gift Mum an everlasting flower jewel. Our flower inspired jewellery is stylish and effortlessly wearable. The bejewelled gardens of Fei Liu HQ is filled with scintillating florals, Magnolia, Bella and Blossom to name a few!
Love Heart Jewellery
Love hearts are a timeless symbol of love and the perfect way to tell Mum how much you love her.
Year of the Tiger
If your mum’s Chinese zodiac is the Tiger (including 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, 1938…), than this is her year. The Tiger is a symbol of courage, charm and confidence.
If your mum was born a different year than we do still have limited stock of the Year of the Rat pendant, and the Year of the Pig pendant and bracelet set. You can see our collection of Chinese zodiac jewellery here.
Holiday Inspired Jewellery
Carry those memorable holiday moments with jewels inspired by landmark travel destinations. Such as, our Mother of Pearl collection, which captures the picturesque beauty of The Diamond Circle around Lake Mývatn in the Northeast of Iceland.
Show Mum just how special she is with our range of unique jewels. From pendants to earrings, we have created a selection of fine jewellery pieces in sterling silver and 18ct gold. Many of these creation cannot be remade and will, therefore, remain special to the giftee. Shop our Limited Edition jewels.
- 18ct Gold Stud Chandelier Earrings Pearl Topaz Dia
- Opal Diamond Topaz 18ct White Gold Stud Earrings
- Opal, Diamond and Demantoid Garnet 18ct Ring
- Opal 8.08ct, Diamond and Demantoid Garnets 18ct Gold Drop Earrings
- Gold Plated Sterling Silver Year of the Tiger
- ‘Poppies in Love’ Moonstone and Rubies Brooch
- Special Edition Snowflake Pendant
- Yellow Gold Plated Silver Year of the Rat Cubic Zirconia Necklace
- Tanzanite Diamond 18ct White Gold Stud Earrings