Sales Representative (Jewellery), Midlands and the South
Fei Liu Fine Jewellery was established in 2006 by Fei Liu who studied at Birmingham’s School of Jewellery. Fei’s passion for art and gemstones led him to the glistening path of jewellery, where his designs have gained him internationally recognised awards.
As a result of increased growth the brand now seeks a Head of Sales to represent the company in the Midlands and the South.
If you are an experienced mid to senior level sales person with plenty of contacts, a passion for innovative design led jewellery with a can-do attitude who would like to spend your day dealing with precious gems and work with a winner of the Jewellery Designer of the Year Award, this is for you!
About the Job
- You will spend your day dealing with precious gems and work with jewellery retailers
- You will thrive under pressure and working with efficiency, you will also aim to meet and exceed expectations
- You will get a buzz from making contacts, creating new accounts and selling our jewellery
About the Candidate
With a track record in successful sales, experience and knowledge of the retail industry, as well as having a little black book of contacts within the jewellery industry, you will be
- a true brand ambassador with a passion for fine jewellery
- a good people person with communication skills
- well presented and articulate with the ability to empathise with people
- motivated and trustworthy
The salary package is made up of a competitive basic salary + attractive commissions.
If you are passionate and dedicated and can ensure that our customers receive the best possible customer service, then please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.