We’re looking for someone creative, dynamic, and enthusiastic to join the marketing team at Fei Liu Fine Jewellery as our Press Officer!
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, friendly team of content creators for a luxury brand. Working closely with the PR & Marketing Manager to support the running of the UK press office, you’ll have the opportunity to broaden your skill set, take on more responsibility, and build strong working relationships with teams around the business.
Responsibilities & Projects:
- Press office – responding to journalist enquiries and requests both over the phone, by email and occasionally in-person
- Drafting and adapting press releases – composing press releases and media alerts for different audiences and publications, and selling these into relevant media
- Researching media opportunities – through reading a variety of online and print media, identify new and exciting coverage opportunities for Fei Liu Fine Jewellery
- Writing and researching media materials – assisting the PR & Marketing Manager in the drafting blogs, social media material and consumer newsletters
- Team administration – supporting the smooth running of the PR programme including coordinating the execution of campaign activity, aiding with internal reporting to a range of stakeholders, day-to-day responsibility for the monitoring of press campaigns, and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Creative writing
- Image editing (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Product photography (not necessary)
- English – must be fluent in written and spoken
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.